Fly In Hosting
The Yellowstone Regional Airport wants to host your next fly-in!! For years, pilot and aircraft owners association have come to our community for their fly-in events. In the summer of 1994, the Cessna 180 Association fly-in brought over 100 aircraft to our airport. In July of 1998, we hosted the American Yankee Association’s annual fly-in, with over 130 aircraft. In August of 1999, Cody was host to the American Navion Society’s fly-in that welcomed over 30 aircrafts.
The Yellowstone Regional Airport in Cody, Wyoming is the perfect spot for your association’s next fly-in for many reasons:
- • Our community loves airplanes!!
- • Only 1/2 hour flying time from Yellowstone National Park and other beautiful scenery.
- • Easy to reach airport with nearby opportunities for mountain flying instruction.
- • Plenty of room for aircraft parking, ground events and seminars.
- • Non-towered airport with no airspace restrictions- perfect for poker runs, spot landing contests, flour bombing and other flying events.
- • Full service FBO with fuel discounts for large fly-ins.
- • Abundant local attractions, restaurants and events.
- • Discounts from local chain hotels for large groups.
- • Great summer weather.
- • Year round airline service by Delta/SkyWest Airlines and United/United Express Airlines enables all members of your association to attend, even if they don’t fly in themselves.
- • A cooperative airport staff that wants to make your fly-in safe, fun and smooth.
For more information about holding your association’s next fly-in at the Yellowstone Regional Airport, please e-mail Ray Lee, Airport Director, at email@example.com, or call us at (307) 587-5096.